Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Treasury

I love to journal! Even more.. I love beautiful handmade, hand bound journals! So, I dedicated a treasury to a few that I adore. Laying out in the warm sunshine, watching your children play or your gardens grow. Or, sitting inside with some warm hot chocolate, curled up in your favorite chair as the snow dances gracefully to the ground.. a beautiful journal and a pretty pen can make the whole world swell again. Hope you like them as much as I. :)







Starting from the top left I see:

SproutingOxygen with her Red Floral Fabric Blank Notebook

PaperLion with her Handbound Notebook - Maps

thisisit with her Peace is Possible Ecofriendly notebook

dameling with a hardcover handbound journal - half letter size - blue with colourful pages

secretstache with a Transportation Journal A5

kreativelink with a Golden Moments, Painted journal

LunarPersuasion with a Colourful Mod Circles and Hand Drawn Flower Journal

Omaha with a Hutchinson primitive eco-journal

meowstro with a Creepy Sea Creature Mini Book with original illustration

inlerah with a Fabric covered Handbound Journal in Black and Purple Flocked Brocade

suebleiweiss with a Flower power fabric journal

kateblack SUNSHINE PLASTER . Keyhole Bound Album or Sketchbook with Hand Painted Covers.

And, there we have it!

Spread the Love!

Peace,

Tammy


12 comments:

kim* said...

yes i too have seen many handmade journals that are super.

Ruth | Concertina Press said...

thanks so much for including mine!

Rosebud Collection said...

Great treasury..You picked really nice ones..

Sarah J. said...

Wow! How'd you score a treasury? What's your secret? And this one is great! I'm definitely a journal person :)

Danielle said...

Thanks for featuring one of my books :) I put your treasury on my blog too :) http://dameling.blogspot.com

Moonchild Dancing! said...

sarah, this treasury I just happened to peek in at Treasury West and frantically type in the first title I could think of! It was very lucky timing. :) But, normally you can go by the expiry dates and number of treasury and count back to see when one will be available.

Cherry Lane Jane said...

Great treasury. I haven't written in ages, but you make it sound so tempting

SciFlickChick said...

awww handmade journals rock! I really like the purple one with the peace sign. Great blog!

ella parry said...

thank!!!

Beth Hikes said...

My favorite summer activity...journaling outside. Thanks for putting some of the best together :)

Moonchild Dancing! said...

cherry lane jane.. go for it! Feels sooo good to write. :) And, these handmade journals are so beautiful.

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Great treasury picks! I love journals!!