Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aww.. camping!

I love to camp! My husband loves to camp and so do our children. This has been a busy summer with my husband upgrading. Only about 1 more month after about 2 years of intense study and he's homefree! An Advanced Care Paramedic. He's a pretty incredible man and has been under alot of stress lately so, with a few days to really chill out.. we went to our favorite little camping space.




These are wild strawberries! Don't they look wonderful? Wild strawberries are deliriously sweet, tasty and tiny. My mom-in-law used to camp in the same area and would gather bucket loads of them also with wild blueberries. They would then make wild strawberry and wild blueberry jam. I'm not sure anything tastes as good as wild strawberry and wild blueberries!









We had a lovely nap on our favorite rocks in the shade.





















We enjoyed the sight and smells of the beautiful wild flowers.




We enjoyed some great fishing.. even though we didn't catch anything and those smart lil trout only nibble the worm off the hook! :D And, then we watched the sunset before some yummy smores and a snuggle down for happy camping dreams. :)









I hope that you had a terrific week so far as well! Happy Wednesday!



Spread the Love.



Peace,

Tammy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite the photos!
nice sunset!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That looks like such a wonderful time!

The photos are just amazing.

Rosebud Collection said...

What beautiful photos..it looks like everyone had a great time and I am sure well deserved..

BeadedTail said...

Beautiful photos! It looks so tranquil there. I've only camped at Girl Scout camp years and years ago and I'm just not cut out for it. I need a bed, a shower and four hard walls because I'm a chicken. I do love s'mores made on the campfire though!

Unknown said...

Great photos, glad to hear you are relaxing and enjoying vacation :) Such a beautiful location!

Ashley Newell said...

I am in love with the picture of your little girl on the rock! Just gorgeous!