Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A beautiful way to start the day!



I have been so honoured by RoseBud Collection this morning. She awarded me with this beautiful award and I'm very touched and very grateful. Yay!!! Thank you so much. :) Rosebud has an amazing blog. Her posts are full of inspiration and kindness, I kept being drawn back to see what else she had done that day and you can be sure when you stop by, there will be something new.


And these are the rules for the nominees:


1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


My nominees are:






snickerdoodles (I love say that word)








Again, you've made my day! Thank you so much.
Spread the Love folks!
Peace,
Tammy


6 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your award! Your blog is wonderful and you deserve it!

Thank you for nominating my blog in return! I am very honored and appreciate it so much! You have made my day!

Tia Colleen said...

Congratulations!!!

And thank you!!

When you find out where that amazing cup of chai came from, you've got to let me know. I'm cooking my husband some brown sugar cinnamon apples right now, and they have that same "autumn" scent, so I'm not as insane for chai as I was this morning, but I could still go for a great cup.

Hey Harriet said...

A big congrats on your award from Rosebud. Yes Rosebud does have a wonderful blog! So do you! :)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Congratulations on this sweet peer-to-peer honor. And thank you too. You are too kind.

Mercer's Daughter said...

Tammy,
Thank you so much for your nomination of my blog (I feel so honored!) and congrats on your award. Your blog is super interesting, I love it!
I don't even know 7 other blog people I could use to carry out the nomination rules, but I appreciate it just the same!
Blessings,
Victoria

Amanda and Tim said...

Wow Tammy thank you so much I have never received an award before and it is a real honour to get one from YOU! Keep up all the great wonderful things you do because I love reading about them (and so do others obviously :o)) And I shall be checking out the links of your other nominees too very eagerly *hug*