Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby Bird Update

Well, the sweet little baby Robin has taken flight. I didn't get to see him go but yesterday I caught a couple of cute pictures of him. I'm hoping he's taken flight. I still see Mom around and today I'm looking forward to spending some time watching her and seeing if she gives any clues as to where her baby might be. They're pretty smart but having her this close for a few days, I was sure to have noticed a few of her tricks. :)


And, yes! My camera is just fine.. thank you so much to those sending positive vibes my camera's way and for sending positive vibes the baby Robin's way.
Spread the Love!
Peace,
Tammy

5 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

You are so lucky to have gotten that shot of baby..Beautiful..I bet mama was watching..next you will see them pulling up worms..

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Aww! I never thought of that.. I sure hope I get to see them together feasting on worms. Their favorite time to feed is after the lawn is freshly mowed in the evening. :) All the worms vibrated to the top!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

He's so sweet!!

Unknown said...

Great blog! I enjoyed your fingerprint photo of the starfish, it was gorgeous and I am hoping your robin has flown the coop!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, looking forward to reading more of yours :)

kim* said...

Sweet little bird photos :)