Friday, August 1, 2008

Fingerprint Friday

I discovered today from one of the fabulous ladies leaving a comment on my blog, another blog called PamperingBeki(http://pamperingbeki.blogspot.com/) . She talks of Fingerprint Friday and quotes a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that sings:

I can see the fingerprints of God

When I look at you

I can see the fingerprints of God

And I know its true

You're a masterpiece

That all creation quietly applauds

And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Whether it's God or Great Spirit or Goddess to you.. to me it's got to be a higher power that brings me my most beautiful and prized gifts. I feel so deeply honoured to care for my children.. it is what I live for everyday to see them wake up in the morning. To see them smile and to get that first sleepy morning hug! This song.. these words bring tears to my eyes. I haven't heard anything so beautiful in some time. Thank you Beki for offering this opportunity to us. :)

These pictures are of a trip to the beach a few days ago. The tide was out and there were God's fingerprints EVERYWHERE with all the beautiful and colourful sealife.



Spread the Love!
Peace,
Tammy

5 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Wonderful photos, that will become childhood memories!

artsyclay said...

What beautiful children! Great fingerprints.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Oh, yes, God has left his fingerprints everywhere, if we open our eyes and look around! No better evidence of that than those precious little faces and hands we look at every day. Be still my heart!

Ok, pack up those blueberry scones, girlfriend, toss your laptop and let's go! :-)

Happy night,
Melissa

Rosebud Collection said...

What beautiful photos..Fingerprint Friday is such a great tribute to all the things we have been blessed with....Tomorrow is Shadow Shot with Hey Harriet..that is a fun one too..Maybe you have done it before.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

What a beautiful fingerprint that child is!! I love that picture with the look of wonder on his face. Precious.

God bless you and thank you for participating! I hope you get to join in again.