Friday, December 14, 2007

Snails are disappearing!

Hello. :)

So, the day after I posted about the snail problem my light burnt out in the tank. I haven't replaced it yet but what I have noticed is that the snail investation has mysteriously been declining. This is a good thing as nature has it's way. I also thought that perhaps I would carefully fish them out and put them in their own little tank and let them have at it, maybe give them away? Anyway... I'm leaving the snail situation and will wait a little while longer and see what happens.

Until then I thought you might like to check out this very cool website! Someone on ETSY.com post a link to it and I've been giving my vocab a workout since. Warning... it can be addicting and it may make you smarter. :)

http://www.freerice.com

Peace and Love folks. Thanks for stopping in. :)

No comments: