Friday, September 5, 2008

Fingerprint Friday

Fingerprint Friday












Steven Curtis Chapman sings:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God


After a stressful first couple of days of the school week, I went and did my favorite thing. I layed down on my lawn and surrendered! I was dazzled!


Inspired by the wonderful Pampering Beki

And, my husband who stayed up after a very long and busy night shift to be sure he saw his little boy off to with a few encouraging.. manly words. (my boys)

8 comments:

artsyclay said...

What beautiful fingerprints! Looks like you found the perfect way to de-stress.

PamperingBeki said...

Those are beautiful!!

I agree, what a wonderful way to de-stress.

Rocki said...

Gorgeous photos - very touching post! Gave me happy goosebumps :)

Daisy said...

That last photo is so touching!

Rosebud Collection said...

Just beautiful..Something so beautiful about the sky..

Sandra Ree said...

Great shots, RainbowMom! Beautiful! And aren't the words so true?! :)

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

LOVE your picture of the Gorgeous Clouds!!

Hope you have a "hoppy" weekend ~

Jayne

Rebekah said...

Clouds are a popular theme this Friday! I love the colors you captured, a reminder of God's creativity.