Saturday, March 8, 2008

I haven't blogged for so long! Partly because I'm not really sure what to say and partly because I just seem to run out of time! But, it doesn't have to be big! Just something little.. something interesting I heard or a smart quote I came across. So, we'll see if I can follow through and keep things updated daily.. almost daily anyway!

A quote I heard today, that I love:

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!"

~Dr. Seuss

On another note, they have the most wonderful children's stuffies out there. This one was the last one in a local dollar store of all places and of course 'Blueberry' which evolved from Blue Unicorn Bear, came home with my daughter! Magical Healing it says. :)









Spread the Love!

No comments: